Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Once I've placed my order, How long will it take for Delivery
on where you live.
2. Q. How can I check the status of my order.
A. Customers will receive "Confirmation E-Mails" informing them of their vehicles delivery status. E-mails will contain, as well, instructions on how to check your order status. You may also contact us directly with any questions.
3. Q. Is it legal to ride my new vehicles in my area?
A. We strongly suggest customers contact your local law enforcement for regulations in your area concerning your vehicles prior submitting an order.
4. Q. Is it Safe for my children to ride?
A. While we do carry a wide array of vehicles designed for children, they must be monitored by adult supervision at all times. By law, children are required to wear a helmet, as well as elbow and knee pads.
5. Q. Where can I find replacement parts for my specific vehicle?
A. Most replacement parts we carry on hand in our warehouse, however a vast majority of spare parts can be found usually in any vehicle shop. Replacement parts we carry on hand are relatively inexpensive and reasonably priced.
*For any questions not covered in the F.A.Q.s , please don't hesitate to contact us...